An overview of Bauer Nutrition’s 5:2 Fast Formula.
The 5:2 Fast Formula is designed for anyone who is following or about to start a fasting style diet such as the popular ‘5:2 Fast Diet’ made famous by medical journalist Michael Mosley.
A fasting diet is any diet which requires the person to avoid or significantly restrict calories for an extended period of time (e.g. 8 hours or more).
Why Choose 5:2 Fast Formula?
- Only supplement designed specifically for those following a fasting diet
- Makes it easier to stick to fasting or calorie-controlled diets
- Speeds up and enhances results achieved from fasting
- Makes intermittent fasting a healthier way to lose weight
The 5:2 Fast Formula contains a unique blend of ingredients specially researched and formulated with fasting dieters in mind:
- Konjac Root
- Slows absorption of sugar and cholesterol from the digestive tract
- Creates feeling of fullness through its water-binding effects
- Delays gastric emptying and slows release of sugar in to the bloodstream helping to lower insulin and blood glucose
- Copper, Iron, and B Vitamins
- Help to replenish essential nutrients that are lost during fasting
- Improves body’s breakdown of fat and production of usable energy
Main Problems of Fasting Diets:
- Ability to control hunger pangs during fasting periods
- Ability to avoid overeating during non-fasting periods
- Achieving the correct, healthy balance of vitamins and nutrients
- Fatigue and a general lack of energy
The 5:2 Fast Formula addresses all of these common issues by helping to suppress the appetite during both fasting and non-fasting periods. In addition the supplement also helps to restore a healthy balance of vitamins and minerals in the body – which also helps to avoid the tiredness many people experience during fasting.
Other Reported Benefits of Fasting Diets:
Whilst the 5:2 Fast Formula cannot claim to be anything more than a way to make fasting diets more successful and much easier to follow, there are a number of additional reported benefits of following a fasting diet including:
- Body Detoxification
- Improved Blood Sugar and Insulin Control
- Improved Focus in the Mind
There are also theories that fasting may also help lower your risk of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease although there is a limited amount of evidence to support these claims.
For more information visit the official 5:2 Fast Formula web site »»